Senior Vice President, Member Engagement and Services
New England ACH Association
May 16, 2018
Full Time - Experienced
4 Year Degree
Under the direction of the President & CEO, the Senior Vice President, Member Engagement and Services will create and implement membership engagement strategies that will help increase the participation and usage of Association services and products by the membership. The Senior Vice President, Member Engagement and Services will lead staff that have business development responsibilities for both NEACH and its subsidiary NEACH Payments Group.
• Design and deliver key initiatives to continuously reinforce and strengthen NEACH’s mission and value proposition(s) for its multiple membership categories that translate to strong member engagement, overall satisfaction, and retention.
• Execute NEACH’s Advocacy Strategy
• Help develop a new membership strategy and identify new opportunities to collaborate with members and affiliates that drive joint value, membership expansion and revenue growth.
• Test and evaluate membership engagement approaches to ensure NEACH drives broad and active involvement/participation in the association’s various programs and committees and alignment on key industry issues.
• Collaborate closely with key internal peers (e.g. Education, Finance, Marketing, Membership) to ensure that members remain at the center of everything we do.
• Assist the President & CEO in the implementation of the NEACH Strategic Plan and subsidiary’s Annual Business Plan as it relates to membership retention/growth, engagement, and sales.
• Oversee the design and delivery of reports and insights that analyze business functions and key operations and performance metrics.
• Examine, interpret and report results of analytical initiatives to stakeholders in leadership, technology, sales, marketing and product teams.
• Other duties as assigned.
About New England ACH Association
NEACH is a non-profit trade association with more than 40 years of experience helping members originate and receive ACH transactions. NEACH provides products, services, education and marketing to its member institutions and other New England entities to increase the acceptance, use and quality of electronic transactions.