Our client is a national, non-profit organization located in the Metro DC area that is looking for a sharp, high-energy Chief Operating Officer to join its professional team.
The COO will report to the CEO and will provide the leadership, management and vision necessary to ensure that the association has the proper operational controls, administrative and reporting procedures, and systems in place to effectively grow the organization and to ensure financial strength and operating efficiency. The COO will accomplish this through a respectful, constructive and energetic style, guided by the objectives of the organization. The COO will have operational responsibility for the following functions of the organization: Accounting, Meetings, Information Technology, Call Center, and Office Management.
- Provide day-to-day leadership, management and mentoring to the organization’s operational departments, including Accounting, Meetings, Information Technology, Call Center, and Office Management.
- Drive the association to achieve and surpass business goals and objectives; and spearhead the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes.
- Collaborate with management to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel designed to accommodate the objectives of the organization.
- Foster a positive, success-oriented, accountable environment within the organization.
- Represent the association with clients, members, and business partners.