- Bachelor’s degree, CFRE preferred.
- 3-5 years of related annual giving work experience.
- Working knowledge of donor database.
- Excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks. Strong project management skills, including successfully managing and coordinating multiple projects with competing deadlines.
- Skilled at performing in a team environment as well as being a strong individual contributor ; sincere commitment to work collaboratively with all constituent groups, including board members, volunteers, donors, program participants, and other supporters.
- Strong interpersonal, public speaking and presentation skills.
- Tact, good judgment, and high level of discretion required for confidential donor information.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of Raiser’s Edge, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Convio Luminate Software preferred.
- Experience related to data analysis & reporting.
- Minimal travel required.
The AMA offers competitive salaries, including an incentive plan; excellent benefits and progressive technology. Our office is a business casual environment and we respect work-life balance. Please apply to https://ama-assn.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?id=407&source=AF. The American Medical Association is located at 330 N. Wabash Avenue, Chicago, IL 60611 and is convenient to all public transportation in Chicago.
We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity in our workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. As an EOE/AA employer, the American Medical Association will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, and veteran or disability status.
THE AMA IS COMMITTED TO IMPROVING THE HEALTH OF THE NATION