HollandParlette, an association management company (AMC), is looking for an individual to manage membership and communications for three non-profit association clients - Society for Redox Biology and Medicine, Pacific Dermatologic Association and the International Association for Applied Psychology.
• Maintain association database, including processing membership applications, renewals and conference/event registration
• Coordinate association communications, including html emails, social media and blog posts, newsletters, website maintenance and journal fulfillment
• Serve as the first point of contact for these associations, including answering phones and email
• Regular interaction with and support of association committees in order to facilitate the completion of projects by members
• Manage grant and awards programs
• Provide support for conference management, including managing on-site registration desk.
• Candidate should be well-organized, detail-oriented and possess solid computer and office skills, including Microsoft Office, website maintenance programs and experience working with database applications
• Excellent customer service and phone / written skills required
• Experience working in a professional office environment, previous association experience preferred but not required
• Candidate should be a self-starter and able to work with limited direction. Small, fast-paced office environment.
• Ability to handle multiple, concurrent tasks, prioritize and meet deadlines
• Some travel required (approximately 15 days each year to out of state locations).
Interested candidates should upload a cover letter and resume to https://www.ziprecruiter.com/job/ce5cd97b no later than April 7.
Additional Salary Information: Health benefits, 401K and fitness center membership offered. Office located in Keystone at the Crossing on the northside of Indianapolis.
Most professional and trade associations have a myriad of strategic needs, goals and objectives, and Holland-Parlette Associates, Inc. (HPA) has the experience and credentials to help you meet even your most complex requirements.
Whether you’re trying to advance your association toward your goals faster, or you need to make strategic changes, HPA assembles and provides the most appropriate tea...m of well-trained specialists, each with the experience and credentials required to deliver the benefits of a full-time staff.
By handling the day-to-day operations and management of non-profit trade and professional associations in a variety of diverse fields that include health care, engineering, real estate, financial services, and scientific research, HPA alleviates your board from administrative and procedural matters so they can concentrate on planning and policy-making. Specifically, HPA delivers:
•A full-time staff and office headquarters at a fraction of the cost of a
•Strategic leadership and direction to help your board achieve your mission.
•The skills necessary to grow an organization while ensuring cost
•Assurance that all clerical, administrative and procedural matters are implemented accurately and in a timely and courteous manner.
•A team that implements successful programs, creates financial stability
and builds cohesive relationships with members.
We pride ourselves in taking a hands-on, active role in the associations we manage and provide guidance based on our 25+ years of experience. The results of our efforts speak for themselves: From membership growth to producing well-attended annual conferences and steering legislative bills toward passage for international, national, state local associations, HPA delivers.