Duties and Responsibilities:
· Assist in day to day operations of the Certified Trainer program, which provides training for the industry.
· Track certifications and re-certifications of the Certified Trainer program; prepare and send all certificates.
· Work with workshop facilitators to handle logistics for customized workshops.
· Assist in day to day operations of the Risk Assessment program to provide leading industry
safety and health hazards training.
· Serves as point of contact for risk assessment hosts and event management.
· Assist and maintain PMMI U’s eLearning and Learning Management System (LMS) website; primary contact for vendor
· Assist customers with bulk e-learning purchases on PMMIU.
· Train customers on group admin features in LMS.
· Track, update, and add courses on various webpages and LMS utilization
· Handle customer calls and requests.
· Other Duties Include:
o Update all contacts into PMMI’s member database, Personify
o Assist in preparation for Education & Workforce Committee Meetings and PACK EXPO workshops.
o Occasional travel may be required for PMMI Tradeshows and events as needed.
o Assist in front desk relief