The Leadership Training and Events Director will be a multi-talented, service-oriented individual who will design, develop, implement, and manage a state-of-the art leadership train the trainer educational program while also managing association clients’ meetings and conventions. This position is responsible for managing the full meeting planning process for all Elevanta, NFA and client board meetings, committee meetings, annual meetings, trade shows, conventions, etc.
The person in this position also directs the education and training activities of the association and is responsible for planning, designing, implementing, maintaining and delivering education and training programs to meet member needs. Specifically, this position will implement and manage a new in-person leadership train the trainer program and become skilled in delivering the course content.
Education and Training
- Implement key association client’s new Train the Trainer leadership program
- Participate in Train the Trainer program and become an expert in program content and facilitation of modules
- Certify new trainers as needed to maintain a minimum number of trainers across the US at all times.
- Manage and coordinate external service providers in developing training platforms
- Development and implementation of all education and training programs and development and management related budgets
- Research, select, develop and/or modify training curriculum, content, materials, job aids, and more to meet learning needs
- Develop surveys, seek feedback and obtain testimonials from education and training program participants
- Manage the coordination and execution of event logistics for all Elevanta events, including F&B and AV needs, room block management and reservation process, etc.
- Coordinate all event and registration materials and work with communications department regarding development for program materials and website development
- Event set-up in Cvent (event management system) and oversee registration process as well as Basecamp set-up
- RFPs, site selection and contract negotiations and prepare contract summaries and ensure all contract requirements are fulfilled
- Develop meeting budgets and provide financial oversight
- Oversee exhibit halls for conventions, including issuing an annual RFP for our general contractor, obtaining an exhibit hall layout one year prior to events for pre-sales, working with general contractor on exhibitor kits, drafting exhibitor information emails and handling onsite trade show logistics
- Onsite conference management, coordination of staff and liaison with hotel
- Handle contracts/coordination for offsite events, entertainment and destination management services
- Seek new meeting/convention planning opportunities for Elevanta to grow Elevanta as the premier convention services AMC in the Southeast.