AMC/Account Executive, Project Management/Program Development
4 Year Degree
Association management company is seeking a Project Coordinator. The Project Coordinator is responsible for the effective management and successful completion of variable projects and tasks within an association management company with multiple clients. Projects will include activities than span most areas of association and meetings management, and are both short and long-term in duration. Examples include:
1. Managing day-to-day client interaction;
2. Assisting members with questions about membership, online profiles and event registrations;
3. Coordinating exhibitors and sponsorships for statewide and regional conferences;
4. Managing detailed surveys and compiling the data into a comprehensive report; and
5. Building online forms and reports that meet the client’s needs.
The successful candidate will have:
1. Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
2. A high motivation level and a history of conscientious work with attention to detail;
3. Creativity in developing new programs and approaches relating to position’s duties;
4. Accurate proficiency with database management and an organized approach to processing all tasks; and
5. Initiative to identify projects, tasks, or other activities that will further the organization’s goals.
The position requires considerable knowledge of computerized information systems including the operation and maintenance of data files. The successful applicant must be a proficient computer user and have the ability to interpret computer terminology, data standards and instructions, and relate information to the particular system.
Additional Salary Information: Starting salary is dependent upon qualifications and experience.