• Create 2-3 free resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include eBooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, etc.).
• Blog on an ongoing basis in support of your other projects and to attract site visitors through search, social, and our email subscribers.
• Grow our subscriber base by providing them regular, helpful content that's in-tune with their needs.
• Collaborate with service providers, product marketing, sales, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
• Optimize content for search engines and lead generation.
• Conduct analytical tactics to improve content reach.
• Grow subscriber and user metrics and expand overall content reach.
• Create and manage content calendar.
• BA/BS degree in English, Journalism, Public Relations or related communications field. A passion and strong understanding of the software solutions industry and the association management profession highly preferred.
• Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business' various types of content. Also, must have a "nose" for the story - is enough of a futurist to lead the industry conversation.
• A dual-minded approach: You're highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
• Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts
• 3-5 years of marketing and content creation experience. Design experience preferred.
• Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
• Past demonstrable experience building online audiences.
• In-depth knowledge of the HubSpot and/or ClickDimensions Content Optimization Systems to blog and produce smart CTAs according to visitor lifecycle stage.
• Expertise in all major business applications (Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, WordPress etc.)