The Senior Association Coordinator role is your chance to support a mission-driven healthcare association to expand its membership and influence. You’ll be working with enthusiastic volunteers who are successful business leaders, educators, clinicians, consultants and policy makers. It’s also your opportunity to join an energetic, growing company that is ready to benefit from your enthusiasm and bright ideas. Meeting Expectations’ association clients rely on our Senior Association Coordinators to deliver operational excellence in a dynamic marketplace. They play a vital role in executing our clients’ goals and objectives in alignment with the vision established by the client Board of Directors.
As a Senior Association Coordinator, you will work closely with members who are passionate about the mission. In this role, you will support membership, communications, events, registration and product management. We’re always striving to find ways to do things better, ensuring our customers have the best experience possible, so we look to our employees to help us improve.
This position reports to the OSAP Senior Association Manager and is accountable to OSAP in the achievement of client objectives.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate in compliance with association specific policies.
- Serve as the “voice” of the organization conveying the culture of family/community to every interaction.
- Respond to client requests in timely, professional manner.
- Support volunteer committees and interface with association members.
- Support the overall goals and objectives of the association through additional responsibilities as required.
- Provide input into client and Association Management Business Unit (AMBU) operations, processes, procedures and policies.
- Maintain the membership database and ensure the accuracy of its content.
- Manage the member renewal and enrollment process and provide reports as needed.
- Handle member inquiries and requests serving as a primary contact for a client’s phone, email and on-line membership presence.
- Responsible for membership files and ensures all payments are received and processed.
- Execute membership recruitment and retention campaigns and marketing efforts.
- Contact lapsed members regarding renewal.
- Prepare monthly recruitment and retention reports and other reports as assigned.
- Execute association communications campaigns and promotional efforts.
- Ensure and enforce the consistency of the association brand and key messages.
- Execute membership and conference marketing campaigns and activities.
- Manage and maintain records for Ask OSAP advisory service.
- Adhere to all communications-related policies and procedures.
- Write, edit and proofread communications as needed.
- Provide website and social media support and maintenance.
- Manage all product orders including processing, inventory management and financial reconciliations.
Event and Registration Management
- Create Web-based event and registration systems with the ability to handle multiple events at one time.
- Process registration applications received though phone calls, online, mail and fax.
- Provide onsite registration coordination.
- Track registration client history documents and compile registration reports for each event.
- Work with accounting to compile invoices and finalize database wrap-up.