- Four year college degree in a related field.
Work Experience (highly preferred):
- +2 years of work experience in a related field, such as consultative selling, international marketing, marketing administration, customer relationship management, international trade, food, or agriculture.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, customer service oriented, must be proficient with MS Office, attention to detail and accuracy, time management skills and the ability to prioritize work, strong ability to troubleshoot and solve problems independently, strong ability to multi-task and coordinate multiple priorities simultaneously , general knowledge and understanding of international marketing, self-motivated, a self-starter, and effective presentation skills. Ability to communicate and build relationships with people from a variety of backgrounds and responsibility levels.
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
- Work is performed in a standard office environment. This position requires light duty physical work, conducting general office duties, participation in trade shows, and market promotions, Requirements include carrying multiple files and printed materials.
- Out-of-office travel to domestic locations is up to 25%.
How To Apply
Interested individuals should submit a letter of interest, resume, salary history and references, in confidence, to:
Philadelphia Location: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chicago Location: email@example.com
- We offer an excellent benefits package
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Financial assistance for relocation is not budgeted for this position