- Assist in the process of examination development and construction; send out draft and collect revisions; collate and disseminate materials for central review; and disseminate revised draft for final sign-off and approval.
- Collect solutions from exam committees after central grading. Use MathType to construct draft of illustrative solutions and disseminate to committee members for revisions. Revise and coordinate final solutions and obtain the appropriate sign-off.
- Coordinate exam supervisor report process. Track receipt of reports. Follow-up on missing or incomplete reports. Distribute reports to participants as needed for investigations.
- Print and prepare exam booklets (English and French version) for the paper and pencil administration of the CBT exams. Update Instructions to Supervisors for the paper and pencil administration. Ship of examination materials to exam sites.
- Provide support to Manager on Computer Based Testing administrations. Work with Prometric on issues associated with the administration of the CBT exams.
- Assist with Essay Sort:
- work with other team members on processing essay papers
- confirm graders mailing information
- assist in mailing of grader packets
- Collate, assemble, package and ship exams to designated exam sites. Track delivery of exam packages for each session and for each center.
- Assist Registrar with various administrative duties (e.g. mailings and shipments, word processing and other administrative tasks associated with faxing, photocopying and other general administrative functions).
- Provides support to Manager on CBT administrations for Exam P, FM, MFE, and C. Typical responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Coordinating the download efforts between IT and Prometric.
Sending confirmation letters to candidates using magnet mail.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED (an equivalent amount of training, education and experience will be considered)
- Associates Degree or at least 60 hours of credits from a university, college or accredited post-secondary institution.
- A minimum of two (2) years of administrative work experience, preferably in an education, accreditation or testing services environment.
- Intermediate experience with Word, Excel and Outlook.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES including competencies that may be representative but not all inclusive of those commonly associated with this position.
- Ability to effectively communicate (written and oral).
- Ability to work effectively both independently and with others.
- Ability to work with sensitive and highly confidential information.
- Ability to produce accurate and detailed work in completing routine to complex tasks.
- Ability to exhibit professionalism in representing the organization both internally and externally
WORK ENVIRONMENT (environmental and atmospheric conditions commonly associated with the performance of the functions of this job.)
- Office environment
- Can involve some overnight travel
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES AND COORDINATION
EQUIPMENT USED TO PERFORM THE JOB (may be representative but not all inclusive of those commonly associated with this position)
- Standard office equipment
- Personal computer and printer
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access)
PHYSICAL ABILITIES that are commonly associated with the performance of the functions of this job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Capable of stooping, bending, stretching and lifting, up to 50 pounds
- Prolonged periods of concentration and computer use
- Prolonged periods of sitting