Learning and Development Specialist
Hours: 40 hours per week
Location: Position may be remote or out of PRMIA's Northfield, MN office
The Learning and Development Specialist is responsible for facilitating the development and delivery of the PRMIA learning programs, including online and classroom training, and ensuring the PRMIA webinars are well organized and conducted to a high professional standard.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Work with the Manager of Learning and Development to ensure learning program content is developed according to the project plan, budget, and PRMIA course requirements. Activities include communicating with instructors and speakers on development deadlines and ensuring the content is submitted, reviewing the content for quality and for meeting course requirements, conducting proofing and copyedit reviews, formatting course materials, and providing feedback on the course content quality.
- Work with the Director of Learning and Development in support of the PRMIA university and PRMIA approved programs to ensure the application process is conducted according to the stated timelines. Activities include communicating with applicants on the status of their application, working with application and content reviewers to ensure the process is completed on time, and ensuring successful candidates’ information is placed on the PRMIA website.
- Develop and manage the monthly webinar schedule and marketing plans, and ensure webinars are delivered to high professional standards. Activities include securing presenters, organizing presenter training sessions, posting webinars on PRMIA's website, creating and executing effective webinar marketing plans, providing excellent and timely written and verbal communication to speakers, sponsors, webinar participants, and potential corporate clients, facilitating the webinars by providing the introductions, running the technical session, and facilitating the Q&A at the end of each session.
- Manage the printing and delivery of materials for on-site programs and assist in ensuring on-site logistics are in place (such as room set ups, AV, etc.) Materials include course handouts, brochures, worksheets, handbooks, textbooks, etc.
- Prepare recorded learning programs for presentation on LMS platforms and work with instructors and other content developers to produce self-directed learning programs of high quality for the LMS platforms.
- Serve as the key liaison to the organization's applicable third-party providers (i.e. Citrix, Digital Chalk, NASBA, printers, etc.)
- Maintain good records of learning content development and delivery such as student activity, participation, revenues, expenses and surpluses.
- Other duties as assigned