National Retail Federation’s dedicated staff of more than 100 makes an impact in the lives of retailers, retail employees and consumers every day; our collaborative culture reflects the passion and innovation of the industry we support. A career at NRF offers the opportunity to learn, travel and enhance your professional skills.
NRF is seeking a Manager, Marketing to manage event marketing communications for NRF and related-divisions and non-event related in-house marketing initiatives. The candidate will ensure marketing communications initiatives align with NRF strategic objectives.
The successful candidate will possess intellectual curiosity, embrace open collaboration, and take an energetic approach to fulfilling our mission.
- Manages event marketing communications; including developing marketing plans; ensuring proper communication; determining key messaging and themes; overseeing the development and production of assets
- Develops targeted marketing plans for each event and project, including goals, strategies, programs and tactics, achievement metrics, and budget
- Works with marketing team to develop yearly marketing plans for event calendar
- Develops creative strategy for marketing tactics, including direct mail, email, social, advertising, blog, web, and trades
- Supports Marketing Directors in the execution of tactics for NRF’s flagship events
- Manages external agencies designers, printers, mail houses – to produce brochures, postcards, emails, print ads, and Web elements aligned with creative strategy
- Leverages internal assets such as NRF’s blogs, SmartBriefs and STORES Magazine and works in tandem with the PR Department to utilize social media vehicles
- Initiates, builds and maximizes marketing partnerships with media, and other third parties to reach new and relevant audiences
- Segments, tests and reports on marketing data to better align initiatives
- Analyzes, reports and utilizes metrics to evaluate and analyze strategies
- Directs asset development; reviews and approves event/program brand deployment
- Works closely with internal strategists, as well as external marketing agencies to accomplish marketing goals
- Performs other duties as assigned