The Senior Association Manager role is your chance to support an influential professional association to advance the safe and infection-free delivery of healthcare. You’ll be working with enthusiastic volunteers who are successful business leaders, educators, clinicians, consultants and policy makers. It’s also your opportunity to join an energetic, growing company that is ready to benefit from your experience and bright ideas. Meeting Expectations’ association clients rely on our Senior Association Managers to deliver operational excellence in a dynamic marketplace while keeping the big picture in focus. They play a vital role in helping lead our clients and staff in achieving goals and objectives in alignment with the vision established by the client Board of Directors.
Your high-performance team awaits. As Senior Association Manager, you will manage a designated staff team with the assistance of cross-functional centers of excellence to achieve the client’s organizational goals. In this role, you will provide direction, project prioritization and functional expertise in membership, conferences and sponsorship development. You will also manage the day-to-day operations of the client.
Ensuring our client, the Organization for Safety, Asepsis and Prevention (OSAP), its members and key stakeholders enjoy the benefits of forward-thinking leadership, precise project management and optimal team performance are key responsibilities.
This position reports to the OSAP Executive Director and is accountable to OSAP in the achievement of client objectives.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the day to day operations of the association, including membership, conference planning, publications, product sales, marketing and the development and execution of business plans.
- Develop organizational calendar including timelines and milestones to ensure timely execution of activities and events
- Assist in the development of annual budgets for Board approval and responsibly manage organization’s resources within budget guidelines.
- Support the staff accountant including, but not limited to, event reconciliations, cashiering, deposits, accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Strategize and formulate methods to retain and grow membership; develop and execute recruitment and retention programs.
- Oversee the update, maintenance and production of membership renewal notices, communications to new members and other materials as needed.
- Assist in production of membership events such as boot camp and annual conference.
- Assist in educational strategy including development and execution of one-day boot camps, webinars and online training programs.
- Complete educational reports required by states and CERP renewal application in 2017.
- Coordinate development and execution of marketing plan to support membership and educational programs and events.
- Develop and execute sponsorship sales to achieve budgeted revenue targets.
- Assure the organization and its mission, programs, products and services are consistently presented with a strong, positive image to relevant stakeholders and the public.
- Assist with developing and executing event strategies for the organization.
- Oversee the design, branding, marketing, promotion, delivery and quality of programs, products and services.
- Assist Committees with expectations, terms and provide training for all incoming leadership.
- Manage and/or mentor staff assigned to the client, including providing feedback, reviewing performance, directing work, delegating and motivating.
- Share your knowledge with Meeting Expectations as a key contributor to training and marketing initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned.