| I. PRIMARY PURPOSE: |
Under the direct supervision of the Chief Executive Officer, the Manager is accountable for all activities related to the OAR education department to consistently articulate OAR’s mission.
II. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
EDUCATION: • Implement department’s annual strategic and business plan.
• Market and schedule courses, manage instructor pool, and facilitate development of new courses.
• Collaborate on and implement education event marketing plans.
• Assess market opportunities for new courses via surveys, direct member outreach, input from local association representatives, etc.
• Analyze and write executive summaries for quarterly department reports to track strategic plan metrics.
• Serve as staff liaison to the Professional Development Committee.
• Help plan, produce and staff education events, conferences, conventions and special events
• Travel (potentially out-of-town) to meetings, classes and events as needed.
• Create analytic reports for CEO and Executive Committee as directed to assess program opportunities.
o Work with instructors, partners and venues to plan and coordinate event logistics and meet all certified education provider requirements.
o Schedule courses and events in the Association’s membership management database.
o Process registrations and confirmations for all Association education events, conferences & conventions.
o Field member questions regarding CE, course registrations, etc.
o Prepare course materials, name badges & CE certificates for all functions.
o Provide on-site event registration and staff support for all Association education events and conferences as needed.
o Handle cash, check & credit card payments, maintaining accuracy in record-keeping.
o Conduct course evaluations, surveys and other assessment tools to garner feedback on OAR programs.
o Score exams & instructor evaluations following classes.
o Oversees compliance with approved education policies, procedures and practices, including instructor certification per the Oregon Real Estate Agency.
• Assist in implementing the annual communications plan in collaboration with Director as it relates to education.
• Assist in education program electronic communications in Convio with strategic guidance from Director.
• Post educational materials to social media as directed by Communications Director.
• Monitor real estate related sites and social media channels for trending education news and content.