The Dayton Bar Association (DBA), an association of 1,650 members, is seeking applications for the position of executive director.
The executive director serves as the organization's chief staff executive. Key responsibilities include:
· Overseeing association staff, programs and activities to assure that its objectives are attained;
· Maintaining effective internal and external relationships;
· Achieving economical, productive performance, forward-looking programming and constructive growth of the association and;
· Developing and implementing association policies as approved by the Board of Trustees.
· Four year college degree; advanced degree desirable
· Three to five years' experience managing a professional association
· Strong communication skills
· Working knowledge of budgeting and finance
Salary & Benefits:
Salary negotiable commensurate with qualifications and experience.
* For a complete job description, visit: www.daybar.org
This is an electronic only application submission process. To apply, send a cover letter and resume to SearchCommittee@daybar.org. Applications are due June 15, 2017.