Position Title: Director, Chapter Resources (Exempt)
Department: Chapter Resources
Basic Function: Support and directs the growth and success of CFMA Chapters.
Reports To: VP of Operations
Duties to include but are not limited to:
- Under the direction of the VP of Operations, and with the guidance of the Executive Committee and other Association Committees, exercise responsibility for a variety of chapter support, chapter relations, member services, leadership, and Headquarters’ operations functions.
- In cooperation with the Chapter Resource Committee, plan, organize, recommend, implement and evaluate a proactive chapter relations program to include chapter administration and operations, leadership development, membership growth, meeting planning, programming, member services and communications.
- Serve as staff co-chair and resource to the Chapter Resource Committee, responsible for the development, recommendation, maintenance and control of assigned committee budget; participate as a staff member on special committees as directed.
- Plan, organize, direct, control, coordinate and evaluate the Chapter Recognition Program including the development of the program’s multi-media production.
- Plan, direct, control and evaluate the chapter visitation and call program and conduct visitations as appropriate.
- Responsible for the development, implementation, presentation and evaluation of Chapter Workshops and Chapter Strategic Planning Sessions.
- Responsible for the planning, organizing, directing, controlling and evaluation of CFMA at Spring Creek, the Retreat Experience for Incoming Presidents.
- Responsible for the planning, organization, content, distribution and utilization of all chapter communications.
- Conduct chapter formation visitations and related activities as required.
- Keep abreast of developments and issues within the construction industry relative to CFMA and its membership through attendance at various Chapter, committee and industry meetings representing CFMA and/or Headquarters as appropriate.
- Participate in the overall marketing function and activities as related to chapter services.
- Supervise and train clerical and administrative support staff as necessary. Perform a variety of administrative duties as required.
Additional duties to include but not be exclusive to:
- Special projects assigned by the President & CEO or VP of Operations.
Independent Action: Function independently within scope of Association policies and goals. Establish a work plan and priorities to ensure a timely completion of assigned work. Refer exceptions to Association policy and other decisions impacting the Association to VP of Operations..
Internal Relationships: Has contact with all staff in conjunction with chapters and chapter resources.
External Relationships: Has contact with chapter leaders, national officers, and various vendors related to the chapter experience.