AABB is an international, not-for-profit association representing individuals and institutions involved in the fields of transfusion medicine and cellular therapies. The association is committed to improving health through the development and delivery of standards, accreditation and educational programs that focus on optimizing patient and donor care and safety. AABB membership includes physicians, nurses, scientists, researchers, administrators, medical technologists and other health care providers. AABB members are located in more than 80 countries and AABB accredits institutions in over 50 countries.
AABB is seeking a Member Services Coordinator to provide frontline customer service support for the association, answering membership and sales inquiries, providing members and prospective members information, processing membership, sales, exhibits, advertising and foundation payments, supporting AABB website user inquiries, selling and promoting AABB products and services and assisting the member services staff in daily activities.
- Manage all customer inquiries for the association through the customer service phone lines, fax and email accounts in a timely manner. Provides AABB phone queue coverage during AABB business hours.
- Assist in generating and processing sales of the association products that contribute to revenue.
- Sell, cross-sell and promote all products and services of AABB.
- Recruit new members through daily interactions with customers and through marketing campaigns.
- Responsible for keeping abreast of association activities and technology platforms in order to answer member and non-member inquiries.
- Manage the processing of membership, sales, and NBF accounting batches. Research membership and sales payments and customer orders. Work closely with the accounting department to resolve accounting matters.
- Responsible for the management of all customer database information. Maintain an understanding of all aspects of the Personify database. Manage overall accuracy of records in customer database.
- Prepare and mail membership and sales information, including applications, and issues of newsletters and journals. Provide customers with association promotional information and materials, as required.
- Assist customers using AABB and other membership related websites (Wiley). Troubleshoot login problems and provide Web navigation assistance to customers.
- Process and distribute member welcome communication.
- Attend AABB off site meetings, as required.
- Research and process customer payment, returns and refunds. Maintain electronic filing system for customer financial information based on AABB’s document retention policy.
- Identify and analyze customer needs to ensure high customer satisfaction, growth and retention of business
- Solicit membership feedback and offer new ideas for retention and proactive sales
- Coordinate and work with third party vendors (ex: Brightkey, Wiley, Experient) to resolve issues
- Complete database projects, as required.