Education and Training, Information Technology and Web
4 Year Degree
The E-Learning Specialist is responsible for the management and execution of the association's eLearning activities. The position requires strong written and verbal communications skills, solid customer service orientation and project management capabilities, and demonstrated competence in e-learning technologies and strategies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work closely with the Director of Education as well as internal teams and volunteer leaders to on the best eLearning offerings for AANA members.
- Work with subject matter experts to translate educational gaps into eLearning offerings of differing formats such as web modules, podcasts, webinars and live and learn on-demand activities.
- Translate captured and new content in maintain a diverse eLearning portfolio for AANA members.
- Manage the AANA online learning platform/LMS and upgrade/adjust as necessary to ensure efficient and effective eLearning delivery
- Track and evaluate offerings, and enhance, update, expand or sunset as necessary based on financial performance and member engagement.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Solid competence in LMS and the latest eLearning development and delivery methods.
- Knowledge of ACCME compliance.
- Understanding of adult learning principles, preferred.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Solid organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Positive attitude and strong customer service orientation.
- Experience in MicroSoft Office and association management systems (ie. Microsoft CRM/iMIS).
- Ability to excel at independent work and closely manage project timelines with minimal oversight.
- Ability to interact effectively and to work congenially in a small office environment.
The mission of the Arthroscopy Association of North America is to advance the art and science of arthroscopy and minimally invasive surgery through education, skills assessment and advocacy.