Join a member-driven leader in a fast-paced, challenging and collaborative environment with the shared mission of supporting America’s network of rural electric cooperatives. Since its formation in 1969, National Rural Utilities Cooperative Finance Corporation, or CFC, located in Dulles, Virginia, has provided capital and industry-leading financial products to more than 900 not-for-profit, consumer-controlled utility systems across the United States. Our exceptional team delivers the “CFC Difference” that encompasses our values of service, integrity and excellence in all our interactions.
CFC has an outstanding opportunity for an Executive Office and Board Administrator. In this position, you will manage all activities of the Executive Office, coordinate administrative support for all senior vice presidents and manage the board of directors' administrative operational structure.
• Manage the planning, coordination, implementation and staff support for all board sponsored meetings, activities and programs.
• Manage the activities of the executive office and administrative staff supporting CFC’s management team.
• Prepare and maintain official corporate records, notices and actions of the board of directors as required by the corporation’s bylaws, organizational policies and local jurisdictions.
• Establish relationships with board and committee leadership to facilitate effective interaction within the governance structure.
• Oversee written communications with board and committee members.
Successful candidates will meet the following profile:
• Bachelor's degree.
• 5 or more years of previous executive office or administration management experience, including prior supervisory experience as well as experience managing board of director and CEO activities.
• Strong organization skills and ability to manage multiple complex tasks with strict deadlines.
• Proven ability to interact effectively with C-level executives and CFC business stakeholders.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes short-term and long-term incentive opportunities; an employer-paid pension plan; 401(k); medical, dental and vision insurance; a generous leave policy; onsite gym; and more—all in a friendly, professional work environment. For additional information, please visit our website at www.nrucfc.coop. CFC is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
CFC is a member-owned, nonprofit cooperative. It was organized in 1969 to raise funds from the capital markets to supplement the loan programs for electric cooperatives offered by the Rural Utilities Service (RUS), previously Rural Electrification Administration (REA).Today, we are the premier market lender for the nation’s electric cooperatives. We provide financing and related services to RUS borrowers and non-borrowers alike. Our loans help our members acquire, construct and operate the utility infrastructure needed to deliver services that improve the quality of life in rural areas. We also provide credit enhancements, including letters of credit and guarantees of debt obligations, for our members.