Development and Foundation, Health, Project Management/Program Development
4 Year Degree
Responsibilities will include a variety of activities in the areas of education and fund development. Including but not limited to:
1. identifying, cultivating, soliciting, and stewarding donors and prospects
2. matching institutional funder interests with NASPGHAN’s/the Foundation's programs and priorities,
3. identifying and securing new sources of revenue from industry, developing complex proposals and reports, engaging board and committee members, and working collaboratively to support the NASPGHAN Foundation for Children’s Digestive Health and Nutrition.
4. plan, set, and monitor annual goals aimed at supporting Society and Foundation priorities including the identification, development, and implementation of educational programs, and projects
5. develop, lead, and manage a comprehensive development program, including, but not limited to: support for educational initiatives including the annual meeting, annual giving, endowments and member and planned giving
6. ensure all revenue budgets are developed and met within the designated FY.
7. development and implementation of educational programming including live and on line CME and Maintenance of Certification learning modules
8. Manage all aspects of the Foundation's Partners Program
Minimum qualifications include a bachelor’s degree and five years of experience in corporate relations in a development setting. Experience in the healthcare/pharmaceutical industry or a medical society is strongly preferred. Qualifications for this position include strong communication, organization and time management skills; ability to multi-task with several high priority projects.
Familiarity with on line learning systems and ACCME requirements
Must possess strong Microsoft Office and database computer skills and the ability to learn new software application with relative ease
Travel is required
Desired: Demonstrated commitment to the mission of improved child health
About North American Society for Pediatric GI, Hepatology and Nutrition Foundation
The mission of the North American Society for Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition is to be a world leader in research, education, clinical practice and advocacy for Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition in health and disease