Administrative, Clerical, Support, Customer Service and Support, Research and Information
4 Year Degree
NRPA believes in the power of parks and recreation to increase the health, wellness, vitality and resilience of communities everywhere. Rooted in social equity, NRPA advocates on behalf of all people, delivering funding, resources and innovative solutions to the issues impacting our communities.
NRPA is currently seeking a Data Integrity Coordinator in our Research department. This position's primary responsibility is to improve the accuracy and completeness of member and customer records maintained in NRPA’s association management system (iMIS).
Specific responsibilities include:
· Identify and Implement Best Practices- Create standard operating procedures (SOPs) for the creation and maintenance of member/customer records in iMIS. Work closely with NRPA Customer Service and other internal departments to implement these practices.
· Identify/Merge Duplicate Records - Follow standard operating procedures (SOP) to identify and merge duplicate member/customer/agency records.
· Identify/Update invalid email and physical addresses - Use email bounce data and returned mail to update contact information for members/customers. If not able to identify new contact information, mark record accordingly.
· Develop and Maintain high-use mailing lists - Under the supervision of the Senior Manager of Research, develop and maintain lists of members/customers identified as of strategic importance to NRPA. This includes a list of agency directors and urban park & recreation agencies. Follow standard operating procedures (SOPs) to review and update contact information for high-use mailing lists.
· Analyze new member customer records - Following standard operating procedures (SOPs) identify and link new member/customer records to their agency’s record. Confirm completeness of member’s/customer’s database record by standards identified by the Senior Manager of Research
DISCOVER the BENEFITS at NRPA!
NRPA has been named a Top Workplace by The Washington Post every year since 2014. To promote healthy lifestyles, at work and away, we have established programs like Teleworking, FlexTime Schedules, 37.5-hour work-week, Employee Assistance Programs, Educational Assistance Programs, Lunch-and-Learn sessions, and more.
Situated on park land, our Ashburn, Virginia campus boasts a warm professional environment, with a relaxing and peaceful view of nature at its finest! The space offers indoor & outdoor eating areas, as well as indoor & outdoor fitness opportunities, including an air-conditioned fitness room with access to showers, as well as foot trails for the outdoor enthusiast. NRPA also maintains office space in Washington, D.C. for its D.C.-based staff that is centrally located and convenient to the blue, orange, silver and red subway lines.
Salary: $40,000 - $42,500
?Who May Apply: This position is open to all qualified applicants.
NRPA values diversity, equity and inclusion and we are committed to integrating these core values more deeply into all elements of our daily work. NRPA is an equal opportunity employer and highly encourages people of all backgrounds to apply, including people of color, ethnic minorities, new Americans (immigrants and refugees), LGBTQ+ individuals, people with disabilities, native people, and veterans.
Bachelor's degree preferred.
2 - 3 years experience with data analysis and interpretation techniques
Superior attention to detail and thoroughness.
Experience with Association Management Systems (AMS) preferred
· Detail-oriented with a collaborative and professional team spirit to contribute to a collegial, team-oriented environment.
· Ability to follow standard operating procedures
About National Recreation and Park Association
The National Recreation and Park Association
NRPA is a national, non-profit service organization devoted to advancing park, recreation and conservation efforts that enhance the quality of life for all Americans. The Association works to extend the social, health, cultural, and economic benefits of parks and recreation. Through its network of over 21,000 recreation and park professionals, NRPA encourages recreation initiatives for youths in high-risk environments, the promotion of healthy lifestyles, and the conservation of natural and cultural resources. NRPA works closely with national, state and local recreation and park agencies, corporations and citizen groups in carrying out its vision.
NRPA is committed to improving public understanding of leisure¡¦s significance in a full and meaningful life. Its long-range plan embraces the following goals.
„h To promote public awareness and support for recreation, park and leisure services, the constructive use of leisure, and the physical and mental health of the individual. NRPA also strives to promote public awareness of the environmental and natural resource management aspects of recreation and leisure services.
„h To facilita...te adoption of socially progressive and environmentally appropriate public policy for recreation and leisure services.
„h To strengthen professional and citizen skills and effectiveness, thus enhancing services to the public.
For more information, contact NRPA headquarters at phone: 703-858-0784, fax: 703-858-0794 or e-mail: email@example.com.