Association & Conference Group is hiring a full-time Coordinator to join our growing team. This role wears many hats and is about details, deadlines and organization. The Coordinator will work on a team lead by an Account Executive managing events, assisting with communications and responding to inquiries for 3-4 clients. Virtual and in person meetings include monthly educational events attracting 50-200 attendees; monthly board and executive committee meetings; conferences, networking events, galas, golf outings, holiday parties, etc. The successful candidate must be responsive, able to work in a team environment, be proactive, resourceful, and able to juggle multiple tasks and priorities. We are looking for an energetic individual who has a passion for events and can thrive in a virtual, entrepreneurial environment.
Position Responsibilities (virtual and in person):
· Pre-Planning: review venue contracts as needed; communicate with ACG team and client volunteers to create event in online registration system; develop promotional plans and draft eblasts; ensure all communications are accurate and adhere to deadlines.
· Logistics: Communicate with venue regarding food & beverage, A/V needs, room set-up, etc.; assist with all registration related questions, produce and prepare name badges.
· On-Site: work registration table, manage walk-ins, provide on-site customer service as needed; take photos; provide bullet points for event recap.
· Board: participate in board and executive committee meetings, draft agendas, take minutes
· Reporting: provide weekly registration reports; ensure event costs remain within budget; develop post event report
· Serve as main point of contact for all member inquiries for multiple associations
· Membership: Maintain membership database and reporting and ensure accuracy and completeness of member information.
Position Responsibilities Administrative:
· Respond to all member, board, volunteer and sponsor emails within 24 hours
· Send meeting invitations via Outlook and/or Google calendar
· Prepare meeting agendas, take and distribute meeting minutes
· Assist in tracking sponsor invoices and collections
· Produce a variety of membership, event and communications reports
· Minimum 3 years of experience in the events or association industry
· Proven ability to work on a team in a shared services environment
· Ability to prioritize and juggle multiple projects and tasks
· Exemplary written and verbal communication skills
· Strong attention to detail and organizational proficiency
· Ability to learn and adapt to new technology solutions
· Strong knowledge of MS Office, Google Drive, Dropbox, Zoom
· Ability to work independently from remote locations
Interested candidates should submit resume, link to your LinkedIn profile and a cover letter that specifies salary requirements. Only candidates submitting all of this information will be considered.
PLEASE NOTE: Association & Conference Group (ACG) is a virtual company which means no more commuting! ACG employees provide the environment (home office) while ACG provides the technology needed to be successful. Candidates must be located in the DC-metro area.
Telecommuting is allowed.
About Association & Conference Group
Association & Conference Group specializes in providing full-service association management to member-based professional and trade organizations.