Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Master’s degree in related field required, and a minimum of fifteen to twenty years of program development experience (ideally in a health and non-profit related sector)
- Previous program development and design experience is required (ideally in a health and non-profit related sector)
- Experience leading Councils, Committees and Volunteer Workgroups required
- Experience developing high level program communications materials for internal and external audiences
- Experience with funding proposal review and editing in excess of $1M
- Workforce, Diversity, Recruitment and/or Mentorship program development experience is highly desired
- Experience working with and leading cross organizational teams, and leading large planning sessions
- Experience with Project management & program development software a plus
- Demonstrated success in building programs
- Demonstrated success in overseeing, motivating, and leading a team
- Demonstrated success in acquiring funding for program development
- Clear written and verbal communication skills, and timely response to daily team communications.
- Proven ability to learn quickly and meet deadlines in a dynamic environment
- Excellent and proven research skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, enjoys working with dynamic and growing teams
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint
The Infectious Diseases Society of America (IDSA) is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, disability, socioeconomic status, marital or veteran status. We also welcome those of all abilities and make reasonable accommodations to support successful outcomes for our team members.
All offers of employment with IDSA are contingent upon a successful background check.