Michelle Burns, PCC, CPCC
"We all have unique, innate strengths and gifts that we bring to the world. I partner with my clients to maximize those strengths, to focus and better manage their energy,
to make alive choices and take inspired actions for a rich and rewarding personal and professional life. "
Location: Le Sueur, Minnesota
How will clients benefit with you as their coach?
What results have clients reported after working with you?
- Gain clarity and fresh perspective to move forward.
- Create a compelling personal vision.
- Develop a focus plan congruent with your unique strengths and values.
- Have sacred space just to be.
- Work with a committed, compassionate coach who holds you as infinitely resourceful.
What do clients say about working with you?
- Regaining and renewing clarity, focus and confidence.
- Feeling inspired and energized by honoring and building on natural strengths.
- Overcoming analysis paralysis and taking inspired action to move forward.
- Having a vision to work smarter, with measurable benchmarks to achieve your goals.
- Aligning with highest values.
What are 5 strengths you have as a coach?
- "I am so happy to have had the opportunity and I believe I will look back at the very positive experience of working with Michelle as an important milestone in my personal life and professional career.
--R.H., Information Technology Systems Director
- "It is very valuable and beneficial to work with Michelle. She’s helped me to uncover my priorities and I now feel in control of my destiny and am able to balance a professional career and a rewarding family life.
--L.P., Small Business Owner
- "Michelle’s style is one of sincerity, grace and wisdom all lined with accountability for success. I cannot say enough about the high level and quality of coaching Michelle brings into the picture. I have never been so effected nor have I ever experienced this caliber of coaching.
--J.F., National Training and Development Manager
What is your coaching philosophy?
- Learner - I am committed to ongoing learning for the sake of mastery as a coaching professional. I also partner with my clients as learners to move from ignorance to competence, expanding the way they see, move and act to get the results they want.
- Grounded - My earthy, nature-loving style provides value in aiding clients to become centered and slow down the frenetic pace of their lives. I am committed to being present so that they may also be conscious and present.
- Maximizer - I am naturally inclined as coach to help clients play bigger, to stretch toward excellence and achieve results on their terms.
- Lightness and humor - Gentle irreverence and a laugh now and then helps to lighten the load.
- Compassion - I hold huge, compassionate heart’s space for clients to be authentic and explore who they can become.
We all have unique, innate strengths and gifts that we bring to the world. I partner with my clients to maximize those strengths, to focus and better manage their energy, to make alive choices and take inspired actions for a rich and rewarding personal and professional life.
What types of people do you typically coach?
What is your professional background?
- Leaders in the midst of career transition or considering it.
- Business Owners and Executives wanting to enhance productivity, fulfillment or life balance.
- Sales and Direct Sales professionals desiring greater results.
- Coaching experience and education: Certified by the International Coach Federation as a Professional Certified Coach and by Coaches Training Institute as a Certified Professional Co-Active™ Coach; Graduate of Newfield Network: Foundations of Ontological Learning; Graduate of The Arbinger Institute “The Choice in Coaching: Arbinger Mastery Training for Coaches”; Certified Professional Behavioral Analyst in DISC Style Analysis.
- Professional background: 3 years Leadership and Business Development Coach for INC. 500 organization; Founded Design Your Destiny professional coaching services in 1999; 14 years in sales and key account management in international business.
- Education: B.S. in Business Administration and Spanish
Ready To Get Started With Michelle?
Order online below!
Three 30-Minute Coaching Sessions
The Career Coaching service matches individuals with a personal coach--a confidant, champion, and challenger who will help you:
With Career Coaching you can:
- Gain personalized guidance through job transitions
- Prepare and navigate through your annual reviews
- Leverage your behavioral and professional strengths effectively
- Diagnose reasons for career dissatisfaction
- Learn how to take action in networking, interviewing, and taking on new opportunities
- Learn how your behavioral style affects those you work with
- Build a compelling value proposition for a potential employer
- Manage change more effectively
- Overcome hurdles that impede success
- Sustain professional success and maintain balance
- Get ongoing support through all phases of your career
Non Members: $350.00